What is the real cost of Instrumentation?
The initial purchase price is only the tip of iceberg when determining the total cost of ownership for field instruments. While critical to plant operations, field instrumentation purchases are often based on the lowest initial cost without considering the multitude of accounted costs that add up over the years. JMI Instrument Company can help you evaluate and minimize these often overlooked, reoccurring costs.
Read this White Paper to learn how to maximize savings over the lifetime of your instrumentation. You will also find valuable information about the two main components of plant costs-capital expenditures and operating expenditures.
- Understand the importance of total cost of ownership when selecting field instrumentation
- Understand how field instruments impact the two main components that drive plant costs
- Study the basic principles that inform and guide the selection of field instrumentation
The MSA Gas Detection Handbook is designed to introduce users to key terms and concepts in gas detection and to serve as a quick reference manual for information such as specific gas properties, exposure limits and other data.
The Handbook contains:
• a glossary of essential gas detection terms and abbreviations.
• a summary of key principles in combustible and toxic gas monitoring.
• reference data—including physical properties and exposure limits— for the most commonly monitored gases, in industrial and various other environments.
• a comparison of the most widely-used gas detection technologies.
• a table indicating the gas hazards common to specific applications within major industries.
• a summary of key gas detection instrumentation approvals information, including hazardous locations classification.
• MSA’s exclusive Sensor Placement Guide, detailing important factors to take into consideration when determining optimum gas sensor placement.
To get your free copy of this insightful eHandbook, click the link below. If we can help you with any gas or flame detection applications, please feel free to contact us at 219-245-4545.