Sign up to receive your free MSA Gas Detection eHandbook
Thu August 2, 2018
The MSA Gas Detection Handbook is designed to introduce users to key terms and concepts in gas detection and to serve as a quick reference manual for information such as specific gas properties, exposure limits and other data.
The Handbook contains:
• a glossary of essential gas detection terms and abbreviations.
• a summary of key principles in combustible and toxic gas monitoring.
• reference data—including physical properties and exposure limits— for the most commonly monitored gases, in industrial and various other environments.
• a comparison of the most widely-used gas detection technologies.
• a table indicating the gas hazards common to specific applications within major industries.
• a summary of key gas detection instrumentation approvals information, including hazardous locations classification.
• MSA’s exclusive Sensor Placement Guide, detailing important factors to take into consideration when determining optimum gas sensor placement.
To get your free copy of this insightful eHandbook, click the link below. If we can help you with any gas or flame detection applications, please feel free to contact us at 219-245-4545.