Great Lakes Process Controls, Inc. Joins Recent Acquisitions by Allied Valve, Inc. to Expand its World-Class Process Instrumentation and Service Solutions Company
Wed February 23, 2022
DAVENPORT, IA – FEBRUARY 22, 2022 – Allied Valve has expanded its array of brands you know and service you can trust with its latest acquisition, Great Lakes Process Controls, Inc. Great Lakes, along with JMI Instrument Company, Power Specialties, Inc., and PROMAC, Inc., have merged together to form Allied Instrumentation. The four companies have been merged to form Allied Instrumentation, which will cover thirteen states in the Midwest, employ 65 people, and generate over $60 million in revenue. Allied Instrumentation is led by newly appointed President, Kevin Scheibler. The company will represent best-in-class products from manufacturers including Yokogawa, MSA/General Monitors, nVent Raychem, FLEXIM and TASI Group. In addition, Allied Valve and Allied Instrumentation will employ an impressive team of more than 100 certified service technicians. With the new acquisitions, Allied Instrumentation will have product representation in Kansas, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin. “This is a strategy we continue to implement,” said Barry Shoulders, CEO of Allied Valve, Inc., in announcing the move. “With these acquisitions we have consolidated four smaller firms into a larger network covering 13 states to better serve our customers and provide them with a greater array of brands and world-class product expertise.” Each of the companies acquired will offer a distinct and valuable facet to the newly merged formation of Allied Instrumentation.
Allied Instrumentation Capabilities Include:
- Procurement of process instrumentation including transmitters, flowmeters, heat-trace solutions, gas and flame detection, and wireless I/O devices, to name a few
- Assistance with sizing and selection, and custom solutions
- Installation and calibration services
- Programming assistance
- Field commissioning service
Primary Industries include:
- Refining and Specialty Chemicals
- Food and Beverage • Power
- Natural Gas/LPG/LNG Storage and Distribution
- OEM and Manufacturing The new partnership brings together a legacy of excellence that will better serve the needs of manufacturers and processing plants in the US.
Map of Allied Instrumentation Territory:
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Download the Press Release